I am borrowing this idea from my friend
Jen’s blog who borrowed it Suze’s blog who borrowed it from a US Weekly article
about 25 things you don't know about a certain celebrity.
Here are 25 Things You Might Not Know About Me:
1. I am a dog person. As much as I love my daughters cats, I love dogs more!
2. I hate water in my face! When taking a shower, I always rinse my head tilted back as to not face directly in the shower. (must be some past life thing)
3. I took state in the national spelling bee competitions in grade school. (can’t spell with a lick today)
4. I played the clarinet in grade school.
5. I only weighed 108 lbs all through high school and only 128 the day I gave birth to my daughter (boy those were the days)
6. I graduated from Barbizon Modeling school when I was 17 (who would have thunk it?)
7. I prefer music over the television (could totally live without it)
8. I have this thing with my hands being dirty. I cannot stand it.
9. I am totally addicted to gadgets!
10. I was very involved in high school drama. Would love to be involved again locally.
11. I have never owned a convertible nor am I attracted to them as I hate the way they blow my hair around even though I love riding my motorcycle…..weird
12. I ran away with the state fair carneys when I was 16
13. I have dabbled in about every craft there is from stained glass to macramé.
14. I am so NOT a shopper.
15. My mother used to lock the phone so that we could not use it when they were out (this is when I learned to pick locks)
16. My childhood idol was Donna Osmond (how funny this is to me now)
17. I have always liked the opposite sex better, even as a small girl. Less complicated in my opinion.
18. I am a total baa humbug when it comes to Christmas. Never been able to figure out why, just not into all that decorating and such….
19. Would rather eat out then cook at home! Totally NOT miss Suzy homemaker.
20. I went streaking with my girlfriend Joyce in
21. My Indian name given to me by my grandpa was mosquito hawk.
22. I prefer antique things over new any day.
23. I am not a vegetarian although I should be.